"Amid Abir Gulaal Controversy, Vaani Kapoor Praises Indian Army: 'I Salute Their Efforts in Safeguarding Our Nation'"

 

"Amid Abir Gulaal Controversy, Vaani Kapoor Praises Indian Army: 'I Salute Their Efforts in Safeguarding Our Nation'"

Vaani Kapoor praised the Indian Armed Forces for their unwavering commitment and integrity in protecting the nation.


Vaani Kapoor Commends Indian Armed Forces Amid India-Pakistan Conflict

Amid ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan, Vaani Kapoor expressed her admiration for the Indian Armed Forces, applauding their unwavering resolve and integrity in defending the nation.

Taking to her Instagram Stories, she wrote:
"What we witnessed wasn’t just a successful defense, but a powerful and robust display of strength, strategy, and unshakable commitment by the Indian Armed Forces — doing what they do best: defending the nation with resolve and integrity."

She concluded her message with a heartfelt tribute:
"I salute the Indian Army for ensuring our nation’s safety."

Instagram/Vaani Kapoor ..................See More

Post a Comment

0 Comments